To uninstall in Chrome:
- Copy/paste chrome://extensions/ into a new browser tab in Chrome.
- Click on the trash can that you can see next to 'MailTrack' to remove the extension.
To uninstall in Firefox:
- Click on the options button in the top right-hand corner of the screen ( ), and then the add-ons option from the menu that appears.
- Next click on the extensions option from the menu displayed on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You should then be presented with the option to remove MailTrack from your extensions list. Click on this option to remove MailTrack from the list.
To uninstall in Opera:
- Copy/paste opera://settings into a new browser tab in Opera then click on the extensions symbol( ) in the menu bar to the left of the screen to see a list of installed extensions.
- Scroll down to where "Mailtrack for Gmail: email tracking" is listed then move the mouse to the right until an "X" symbol appears.
- Click on the "X" symbol to remove MailTrack.
Then to reinstall MailTrack:
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb (or https://mailtrack.io/en/ if using Firefox or Opera) and install MailTrack.
- Accept the permissions.
- Log into the Gmail account you want to link with Mailtrack.