Well, it's sad you want to uninstall us... Are you having problems with MailTrack? Let us know and for sure we can solve it :) Contact us through email@example.com
But it if you really want to uninstall it, here is how you do it:
1) On your Google Chrome, go to chrome://extensions
2) Look for MailTrack and, on the right, click on the trash icon to delete MailTrack from your Chrome and Gmail.
If you want also to revoke all permissions given to MailTrack, please follow these steps:
1) Go to https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
2) Look for MailTrack and, on the right side, click on the 'Revoke access' button.
3) You will be asked to confirm if you really want to do this.
4) Click OK to complete the uninstall of MailTrack.
In some cases, it may be necessary to close and open your Google Chrome.