Well, it's sad you want to uninstall us... Are you having problems with MailTrack? Let us know and for sure we can solve it :) Contact us at email@example.com
But it if you really want to uninstall our extension, here is how you can do it:
1) In Chrome, click More
2) Go to More tools Extensions
4) Check to see if MailTrack is still listed among the installed extensions and if necessary remove it by clicking on the trashcan icon to the right of the screen.
5) Once you´ve done this, if you close then re-open Chrome this should complete the uninstall process.
If you also want to revoke all permissions given to MailTrack, please follow these steps:
1) Go to https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
2) Look for MailTrack and, on the right side, click on the 'Revoke access' button.
3) You will be asked to confirm if you want to go ahead with the access revocation.
4) Click OK to finish the process.
In some cases, it may be necessary to close and open your Google Chrome.
If you need your MailTrack account to be deleted from our servers then please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help you with this.